Unique design in the new and improved Cage 4! The NikeCourt Air Zoom Vapor Cage 4 is innovated to withstand your toughest matches—thanks to durable rubber and flexible plastic. Changes in design from the previous model include; unique hidden laces for extra durability while sliding and softer upper wrap design with sock-like fit. A great shoe made for movers on the court with a Zoom Air unit in the forefoot for more energy into your next shot.
- Exceptionally Durable.
- Zoom Air in the heel offers responsive cushioning and springy step.
- Generative design uses data to blend durable rubber and tough plastic in high-wear areas. The outsole material wraps over the midsole on the medial side for durability.
- Unique lacing wraps your foot for support while you move. A stiff frame on the lateral side creates a stable feel during side-to-side movements.
- Medial lace eyestays are covered for added durability while sliding.
1/2-length sleeve gives you a sock-like fit.
- Supportive Feel
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: Platinum Tint/Thunder Grey
- Year: 2020
- Style #: CD0431-004
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces, traction may be reduced.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.