Bright striking design full of performance driven technology. The re-engineered Jet Mach III is packed with the latest technology. Every detail is designed to increase player confidence and speed on court. JET MACH III is the ultimate weapon for anyone searching for more precision and agility. The Jet Mach III provides even more lightness, comfort and stability with the latest development in Matryx® technology. Its Michelin sole has been redesigned to be ready for each sudden start and stop while providing optimal durability. The surface and thickness of the tread have been increased in the areas with most abrasion and cut back in the less strained areas. The JET MACH 3 sole still uses Michelin Premium technology and offers heightened durability to reduce wear and abrasion from the specific movements of tennis. The full mesh upper offers maximum comfort with no pressure points and the full plastic wrap around the heel and midfoot offers excellent stability.
- Weight: 11.5 ounces (size 7.5 US)
- Year: 2021
- Colour: Hot Pink
- Style #: 31S21630-5052
- MATRYX EVO with its PAHT and Aramid threads positioned in specific areas, to make the shoe ultra-light and abrasion-resistant without compromising on stability and support.
- The KPRSX 2 system has been developed to offer optimal shock absorption in all game phases. The entire heel zone is protected by EVA foam with less hardness to absorb shocks in any position. And its heel rocker facilitates the roll of the foot in the transition phase between braking and restarting. Result: unparalleled shock absorption.
- Active Flexion: Shape and makeup of the materials used address 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- Michelin Premium: Sole specific stud's are built to optimize the stability of the foot for lateral movements made with the Michelin Premium DIN20 compound.
- This shoe fits regular length and slightly narrower than average
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoes may be tried on for fit on a clean surface only.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy