The all black version of the Propulse Rage is here. This shoe's top-performance is great for players with powerful movement. Changing direction and sudden stops will not be a problem due to the fantastic support, durability and stability this shoe provides.
By combining the best features from previous generations, the Propulse Rage is the most comfortable, supportive, and durable Babolat shoe yet. The X-Support is a modified version of the classic velcro strap, providing heel and midfoot support as it wraps around the entire shoe. The insock liner has become a common feature in high performance shoes as it helps the shoe mold to your foot and keep your ankle and heel stable and locked in. An improved shock absorbing high quality EVA heel pad provides dynamic cushioning for any directional movement on a tennis court. Of course it wouldn’t be a Babolat shoe without the Michelin Man approved outsole, durable and designed specifically for combating abrasion related to tennis courts this shoe will stand up to the toughest challenges. If you love the classic Babolat line or if you’re new to the brand and are looking for one of the top tennis shoes on the market, the Propulse Rage is here to make you a contender in any match.
- Weight: 14.8oz (size 10.5)
- Year: 2020
- Colour: Black/Black
- Style #: 30S20769-2000
- X-Support & Full Insock: A strapto ensure optimal heel and midfoot support to wrap the ankle, giving the player an exceptional feeling of support and comparable comfort
- KPRS-X: A new shock absorption system. EVA pad made of high quality foam with a specific shape and place to better protect the heel and the foot
- Active Flexion: Shape and makeup of the materials used address 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- Michelin: Outsole designed with Michelin Premium DIN20 technology, reduces the wear and abrasion associated with tennis movements
- This shoe has a regular fit for length and width, soft upper is forgiving for a slightly wider foot.
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information