Bright in fluro yellow, ready for the tennis courts. This is Babolat's lightweight performance shoe named after the Maori word for speed. The Jet Tere is for players looking to prioritize quick movement and comfort. The bright design of this model will no doubt turn heads as you step onto court.
This shoe's modern design doesn't compromise on comfort. The breathable upper will keep even aggressive players cool. The KPRS-X cushioning can be found in other Babolat performance shoes and is constructed with a specific shape and placement which will provide heel protection on sharp impacts. The Active Flexion technology used throughout the shoe addresses 9 key pressure points and enables maximum comfort and responsiveness.
As in other Babolat shoes, the outsole is enhanced with Michelin rubber technology for a reduction in speed of wear and tear.
- Weight: 12.3oz (size 10.5)
- Year: 2020
- Colour: Fluro Yellow
- Style #: 30S20649-7011
- Jet Upper : One piece construction with a very breathable mesh.
- Toe Box Rubber Shield: The toe bumper pieces offers great durability of the upper shoe on the mid and forefoot thanks to a durable rubber compound.
- Ortholite Molded: Ortholite's advanced proprietary polyurethane formula with recycled rubber content delivers a combination of long term cushioning, high level breathability, moister management and lightweight.
- KPRS-X: EVA pad made of high quality foam with a specific shape and place to better protect the heel and the foot.
- Active Flexion: Shape and makeup of the materials used address 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- Comfort: One piece construction with a very breathable mesh.
- Michelin DIN20 : Durability thanks to the sole designed with Michelin Premium DIN20 technology, which reduces the wear and abrasion associated with the specific movements of tennis.
- This shoe fits regular length and slightly narrower than average
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy