New and improved, the Speed FF 2 in a classic black and white colour way is sleek, lightweight and ready for the court. The fastest model in the ASICS tennis range, the SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 shoe is all about helping players expand their territory on the court. Combining better stability and a more flexible fit, this shoe is a recommended choice for athletes that are looking for quicker accelerations to be ahead of the ball. The SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 model features a PU (polyurethane) application on the upper that helps generate better support, flexibility, and an improved fit. Implementing DYNAWRAP™ technology into the eyestay, this application helps provide more stability in the forefoot during side-to-side movements. Additionally, the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions. TWISTRUSS™ technology in the midsole assists players who are regularly moving from the baseline to the net by improving their cutting motions and quick transitions. Providing a faster acceleration period between stops to full-sprints; this shoe is excellent for athletes who want to get to the ball swiftly and have more time to plan their shot with plenty of pace. Recognizing that the first step is usually the most important step during a point, we've also molded a new outsole design that offers better traction in the heel, forefoot and the toe section to help deliver faster forward transitions. Combining a responsive cushioning system with a more supportive upper and improved flexibility, the SOLUTION SPEED™ FF 2 shoe is an excellent choice for tennis athletes looking to expand their territory.
- Weight: 12.87 ounces (Size 10.5)
- Year Introduced: 2021
- Colour: Black/White
- Style#: 1041A182-001
- DYNAWRAP™ Technology: enables better midfoot stability by keeping the foot centered on the shoe's platform.
- FLYTEFOAM® Technology: provides lightweight cushioning
- FlyteFoam® Propel Technology: ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- TWISTRUSS™ Technology: improves quickness,stability and cutting motions.
- Rearfoot GEL® technology cushioning system: attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR® Outsole: acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Solution Dye Sockliner: sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces, traction may be reduced.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy