The high performance shoe of the women's Wilson line, the Kaos SFT provides all around comfort and cushioning combined with durability and performance. The sock liner tongue creates a 360 degree fit around the foot while securing the heel in place. The Skinguard upper protects against toe dragging and the Pro Torque Chassis stabilizes the arch and midfoot of the shoe. The combination of white and varying blues make this shoe jump off the wall and are sure to make you look like a pro on court. Durable and comfortable the Kaos SFT is a great choice for intermediate players looking for their next performance shoe.
- Weight: 10.1 ounces (Size 7.5)
- Year: 2019
- Style #: WRS325630
- Colour: White/Blueberry./Peacock Blue
- Skinguard administers upper protection for durability; forefoot and lateral reinforcement enhance support during lateral movements and push-off
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- Endofit provides enhanced comfort, stability and an intuitive fit through a full inner sock construction
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box, undamaged.
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy