A performance-oriented junior shoe made in a bold "Paradise Pink" and white colour combination. Get into the Rush Pro Jr QL and tear up the court with style and performance!
This shoe introduces Quicklace to Wilson footwear, making it easier than ever to put your shoes on and take them off with one-pull tightening. Forefoot support and lightweight arch technology combine to fuse added stability and burst into your movement. The Rush Pro Jr packages a seamless lacing system together with speed and stability technologies for game-changing performance.
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- 2D-FS delivers enhanced support, responsiveness, lateral stability and control in the forefoot of the shoe
- Quicklace features minimalistic, strong lace for one-pull tightening and easy-on, easy-off
- R-DST augments cushioning and rebound for comfort and responsiveness
- Pro Torque Chassis Light uses arch technology built for speed to provide ultimate stability and flexibility
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Style #: WRS324980
- Colour: Paradise Pink / White / Barberry
- Year: 2019
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.