Clash racquets, known for their unique feel, are also available in junior sizing. The "Racquet Revolution" is for the whole family!
The face of Wilson's latest racquet innovation for juniors, Clash 25 pumps up your confidence on every stroke. This super flexible frame features FreeFlex, a proprietary carbon mapping construction that allows the frame to bend in new dimensions for longer ball dwell time, free-swinging accuracy and uncompromising power. StableSmart preserves stability through the swing motion, giving you the ultimate feeling of confidence and control on the court.
- Headsize: 100 sq. inches
- Length: 25 inches / 635 mm
- Weight: 8.5 ounces / 240 grams
- Material: Graphite
- Balance: 4 pts. head light unstrung
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Style #: WR016210U
- Powered by proprietary carbon mapping, FreeFlex allows the frame to bend in all-new dimensions for maximum ball pocketing and ultimate control
- StableSmart creates a unique frame geometry for the most flexible frame in tennis, delivering best-in-class stability and power
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response
- Uncontaminated design features clean lines, bold color accents and elastic finish of current Wilson performance racquet design DNA
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
The plastic wrap on the racquet/paddle handle and any other protective pieces such as header cards have not been removed.
The tennis, badminton or squash racquet has not been strung.
Tennis, badminton or squash racquets ordered with stringing services added cannot be cancelled/refunded once the racquet has been strung regardless of shipping status.
Regular priced items may be returned within 7 days of possession (delivery) of your purchased product for a refund or within 30 days for an exchange.
Sale items (discounted less than 40%) may be exchanged only for store credit or our gift card within 30 days.
No refunds or exchanges on Clearance Items (discounted 40% or more), strung racquets, water bottles, undergarments, worn or damaged product, opened massage devices and gift cards.
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy