Stand apart from the crowd in this flashy addition to the Cage 3 family of shoes.
This women's tennis shoe offers zoned durability with a lightweight, pliable overlay that moves with you. An encapsulated Zoom Air unit in the heel delivers a low-profile ride with responsive cushioning!
- Lightweight rubber overlay delivers zoned durability.
- Zoom Air in the heel offers responsive cushioning.
- Modified herringbone outsole provides excellent traction.
- Molded, external heel clip is ergonomically shaped to secure the heel.
- External TPU shank in the midfoot provides lightweight torsional stability.
- XDR outsole provides extreme durability and traction. It's been removed in areas where you don't need it to keep the shoe lightweight.
- Full bootie construction wraps your foot for a snug fit.
- Weight: 10.6 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: Active Fuchsia/Black
- Year: 2019
- Style #: 918199-600
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.