New to the Nike tennis footwear arsenal these extremely comfortable and stylish shoes are ready for the courts. Designed predominantly for hard courts these shoes can be used on most courts and feature full-length Zoom Air for extreme responsiveness and comfort on every step. Tennis matches are fast, fierce and long. The NikeCourt Air Zoom GP Turbo combines comfort and durability so you can stay fresh longer.
- Revolutionary Responsiveness
- Full-length Zoom Air unit is stitched directly to the upper instead of being set into foam, so it responds to every step.
- Breathable Support
- Translucent textile breathes and shows off the Dynamic Fit system, which hugs and supports your foot during quick cuts and fast volleys.
- Durable Design
- Anatomically-designed toe box is reinforced on the medial side for added durability while sliding. Overlays are cut out in key places to enhance flexibility and breathability for an extra comfortable fit.
- Weight: 13.5 ounces (size 8.5)
- Colour: White/Court Purple
- Year: 2020
- Style #: CK7580-102
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces, traction may be reduced.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy