As part of the Jet family, this shoe is lightweight and responsive just like its siblings. The Mach I features a full mesh upper to go with Babolat's Ortholite midsole cushioning system. A premium choice for aggressive players who prioritize responsive comfort in their game in such a lightweight shoe. This is also an ideal shoe for transitioning from junior to adult sizing or for a player easing into their first tennis shoe. The overall light weight and low profile make the Mach I perfect for players seeking cushioned feel with high responsivity.
- Weight: 10.3 ounces (size 8.5)
- Year: 2020
- Colour: Purple/Blue
- Style #: 31S19688
- MATRYX SL: Inspired by Matryx, Matryx SL is Made in France and specifically designed for tennis players’ needs. This unique one-piece upper is made with Kevlar® and Polyamide fiber woven into targeted zones.
- KPRSX: High cushioning EVA pad dedicated to tennis movements for perfect heel protection.
- DURABILITY: Michelin sole: Michelin sole specific stud’s are built to optimize the stability of the foot for lateral movements made with the Michelin Premium DIN 35 compound.
- This shoe may fit up to a 1/2 size smaller, so customers may want to consider selecting a half size bigger than their general size
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for clay court surfaces. If used on hard surfaces, clay-optimized tread pattern can wear faster which may reduce traction on clay surfaces.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy