Throwback with modern technology in an instantly comfortable and stylish shoe. An ode to Wilson's classic Pro Staff footwear, this Pro Staff New York Edition shoe blends iconic design with superior comfort and control on the court. Headlined by 4D Support Chassis to help anchor stability during aggressive pivot and loading movements, this full leather shoe creates a mindset of ultimate confidence in every step and plant. Shoe included in Wilson's exclusive 2020 Pro Staff Classic New York soft goods collection.
- 4D Support Chassis limits supination and torsion to help control pivot movements while loading up for powerful strokes, creating superior stability
- DF2 provides cushioned court feel, yielding compromise between comfort and quick performance (DF2 = HT Drop 9 mm)
- Full-grain leather upper with the original Stable Wrap saddle in the midfoot for premium comfort and support
- R-DST+ offers the best combination of cushioning and rebound for more dynamic performance
- Duralast consists of a high-density, consummately durable rubber compound that provides abrasion resistance and maximum traction on all surfaces
- Designed for best performance on all court surfaces
- Part of Wilson's exclusive 2020 Pro Staff Classic New York soft goods collection
- Weight: 14.3 ounces (Size 10.5)
- Style #: WRS26900
- Colour: White/Peacoat
- Year: 2020
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for both hard & clay court surfaces offering a balance of performance for those who play on either court surface.
This item has a dimensional weight of 1.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Shoes must be unworn and in the same condition as sold.
Shoe box must be the manufacturer's original box.
Shoe box must be undamaged, unmarked and without any adhesive additions (such as tape etc).
Returns without shoe box are not accepted.
More conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.