The Kollectaball products are known for their unique and efficient ball-collecting technologies and the hopper takes it a step further as it makes ball-feeding even easier. You can collect up to 60 balls by rolling it over the balls on the ground, and when you're done just flip it over and it easily turns into a standing hopper with adjustable heights. With the Kollectaball hopper, training is as easy as ever which means more time for drills and play!
The Kollectaball hopper functions well on all court surfaces, is durable as the cage wires are tested up to 10,000 hours of use and it's lightweight for easy portability.
Find out how to use the hopper in the Kollectaball Hopper Manual: Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, Page 4.
- Dimensions: Height 36 to 42" / Width: 18" / Depth: 14"
- Assembled Weight: 7.5lbs
- Combined hopper/feeder and collector in one
- Holds 60 balls
- The only height-adjustable hopper on the market
- Very sturdy base when standing
- The opening for your hand was strategically placed at an angle to provide easier access to balls
- Replaceable wires (as with all Kollectaball)
- Interchangeable cage allows for quick change of ball type (red dot, orange dot, etc., indoor/outdoor pickleball)
- Works for Tennis and Pickleball
This item has a dimensional weight of 6.0 kg per unit of quantity. Also known as volumetric weight, this is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View more shipping information
Each item has a certain set of prerequisites that must all be met in order to return said item.
Some conditions may apply: view our full return policy
Customers are responsible for shipping fees on return shipments for refund or exchange. Most exchanged shipments can be shipped back to the customer at no extra cost. Return shipping must be a pre-paid, traceable method to ensure safe delivery.