The 2019 French Open line of bags uses the classic Roland Garros orange contrasted with deep blue to bring Parisian style to your home court. Functional, stlyish, and quality are consistencies in Babolat product we have come to expect and this year's Roland Garros bags are definitely all three.
The largest in the Babolat lineup, the Pure 12 pack comes with three spacious compartments two of which have climate technology to protect your strings from varying temperatures. Multiple external pockets hold all your small accessories and keep your tennis life organized on and off the court. Padded backpack straps make carrying this beast a breeze and a hard shell exterior pads ensure the longevity of your gear inside. If you are a serious tennis player with a lot of racquets or just a casual player with multiple outfits on the go, the Pure Line 12 pack is a great practical and stylish fit for your game.
- Dimensions: 75 x 32 x 48 cm and holds 67L
- Three main compartments, two with Isothermal Protection to prevent tension loss in strings; each compartment can hold up to 4 racquets
- Exterior, ventilated tunnel pocket ideal for shoes or dirty gear
- Large, side accessory pocket with internal organizational features
- Smaller molded side accessory pocket for smaller items
- Grab handles at the end and middle
- New bigger openings for better access
- A pocket with a hard shell to protect fragile accessories
- Padded backpack straps offer ease of carry
- Personalise your bag at mybabolatbag.com
- Style #:
- Year Introduced: 2019
Dimensional Weight: 7.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information