NEW, in a bright clean colour way, the challenger from Asics has been updated! The women's GEL-CHALLENGER® 12 tennis shoes are designed for recreational tennis players, helping you to dart across the court with ease and perfectly perform those skilled serves. Under-laying support in the forefoot and heel counter increase stability when making quick, lateral movements. And, a robust rubber outsole and TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® technology help to increase grip and traction to prevent twisting and injury. To keep debris and dirt from ruining play, an anti-gravel tongue prevents elements from entering your shoe so that you won't have to stop.
- Weight: 9.85 ounces
- Year Introduced: 2019
- Colour: White/Silver
- Style #: 1042A041-113
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® TECHNOLOGY: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- AHAR® OUTSOLE: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- SOLYTE® MIDSOLE MATERIAL: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA® midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- ORTHOLITE® SOCKLINER: Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
This shoe's outsole has been optimized for hard court surfaces. If used on clay or wood surfaces: traction may be reduced.
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information