A lighter weight package that still packs the consistent power from this new version of the Ultra. The weight is more maneuverable for players with more compact swings that still want to feel the power of a full stroke. This model works well for intermediate players and those who are improving their game while looking for help generating pace and depth.
The new Ultra series is designed for players looking for the most power from their racquets. A thicker beam and stiffer frame create insane rebound from the stringbed to propel the ball across the court. The Ultra has the highest torsional stability rating in the Wilson line, meaning on off center shots the racquet doesn't twist as much; this stability leads to better accuracy and control. Easy power is the mantra for these racquets, faster ball speed and exit from the string bed partnered with maximum energy return mean the Ultra is ready to take over any court you bring it to.
Lightweight in composition yet dripping with explosiveness, this frame redefines easy power for players who prefer flatter, horizontal swings. The lightweight construction of this frame supplies enticing maneuverability for optimal net play and more comfortable swings, while a number of all-new PowerProfile geometries induce power and augment torsional stability through the swing. These geometries include added volume at 3 & 9, extension of cross strings with added grommet movement, and a taper with more cross section mass. Sporting a glistening gloss finish wrapped around a clean tri-colored design, the V3 takes the heat up a notch with optimal power, appealing maneuverability and increased torsional stability.
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Length: 27 inches / 68.58 cm
- Weight: 9.8 oz / 277g unstrung
- Balance: 6 pts head light / 320mm unstrung
- Swing Weight: coming soon
- Beam width: 24mm / 26mm / 23mm
- Flex: coming soon
- Tension Range: 50-60 lbs / 23-27 kg
- String Pattern: 16/19
- Style#: WR036511U
- Lightweight construction provides extra maneuverability alongside comfortable swings
- Integrated Perimeter Weighting System increases frame volume at 3 & 9 for added stability without compressing sweet spot
- Sweet Spot Channel features cavity on inside of frame to extend cross strings and increase grommet movement for more power
- Inverted Power Rib throat geometry optimizes torsional stability for reduced frame twisting
- Crush Zone grommet system compresses at impact to boost power and ball dwell time on strings
- High Performance Carbon Fiber composition contributes impressive frame stability for explosive power
- Power Taper increases cross section mass for more responsive power
- Uncontaminated design flashes modern aesthetic with clean lines, bold color accents and a smooth gloss finish
Dimensional Weight: 1.0 kg
Dimensional weight, also known as volumetric weight, is an estimated weight that is calculated from the length, width, height and actual weight of a package. It also takes into consideration oversize/fuel surcharges. It is not representative of the actual weight of a package. We use this estimated weight as the basis to our shipping rate calculations.
View shipping information