Are you passionate about the sport of tennis? This part-time position is responsible for stringing racquets while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy and gradually increasing productivity over time. You will work to support the Racquet Stringing Manager and the rest of the team.
- Initial focus on tennis racquet stringing with the potential to later include squash, badminton and other racquet service needs
- Meet daily quotas for productivity while maintaining a very high level of quality and accuracy
- Work collaboratively with team members and assist in other areas where needed
- Self-motivated, goal and teamwork oriented
- Strong attention to detail and works toward a high level of quality
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Effective communication skills - listening, understanding and responding
- Merchant of Tennis Covid-19 safety protocols in place
- Sanitization, disinfecting, cleaning procedures and mask wear policies in place
- Background in tennis and/or retail environment considered an asset
- Bayview Store - 1621 Bayview Ave.
- Stringing Centre - 95 Research Rd, Unit 3
Apply now: If your skills, knowledge, and experience are as mentioned above, please apply with your resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or drop your application in person at one of our locations. We will only contact short-listed candidates.